Create a Zendesk ticket with an Internal Note
- :zendesk: This is a Zendesk App.
- Quick way to create a new ticket with an Internal Note.
- Markdown is accepted in the Ticket Description.
- Available in en and es.
- To create a ticket, you will need:
- Requester's email address.
- Ticket Subject.
- Ticket Description to submit as Internal Note.
- Edit ALL Triggers in your account that send notifications when the ticket is created. Add the condition
Ticket: Comment is... | Public (See image).
- Make sure to edit the ticket after it has been created.
Version 1.1 - Published here.
- Translation for es.
- Updated support contact info.
- No known issues at this time.
- Translation needed for: nl, de, da, sv, and fr.
Found a bug? Please submit a report here, or email Support.
:warning: Use of this software is subject to important terms and conditions as set forth in the License page.